Primary Eyecare Services Ltd. - Norfolk & Waveney
Primary Eyecare Services Ltd. - Norfolk & Waveney (PES) is the trading company managing Community Service contracts on behalf of Norfolk & Waveney LOC.
For information and requests please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinical Governance Performance Lead: Wasim Sarwar email: email@example.com
Thursday 6th August 7:00 pm ***CUES drop in session***
Action required - for all practitioners
***CUES drop in session*** including a discussion around many different FAQs and case scenarios - open to all CUES and non CUES practitioners and practices
Thursday 6th August at 7pm
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
We would appreciate it if all practices could display a CUES wall poster (see below) on their door to help signpost patients to the service. If your practice is currently closed, it would be much appreciated if something could be added to your answerphone message, directing patients to CUES. Guidance is available on the PES website for this
If you are not currently providing CUES
Please signpost any patient presenting to your practice with symptoms suggestive of an urgent eye condition to a nearby participating CUES practice. The list of accredited optical practices currently providing the service is available on the Primary Eyecare Website www.primaryeyecare.co.uk using the ‘Find a Practice’ tool
Q) I want to provide CUES in my practice, what should I do?
We would love to have you join our network of local practices, work together to support the local community and help to showcase the skills and expertise we have in primary care optometry.
Please complete the form linked below to register your interest: https://bit.ly/3e7lXI1
If you are have already expressed an interest, and have any questions please contact UEC@primaryeyecare.co.uk or myself.
1) CUES poster 1: https://mcusercontent.com/d3ff449b4dbfe018aba6efccf/files/45aa2589-253d-4c4d-83c3-9c6c1a18fe83/PE_UES_Poster_AW_1b_practice_poster_2_.pdf
2) CUES poster 2: https://mcusercontent.com/d3ff449b4dbfe018aba6efccf/files/d73f3417-a93f-43c6-8f20-ba14f12c7672/PE_UES_Poster_AW_2b_practice_poster_2_.pdf
3) CUES eligibility screening form: https://mcusercontent.com/d3ff449b4dbfe018aba6efccf/files/ec4541a6-7009-4a42-b595-1fc5f60a8658/CUES_Triage_V2.2.01.pdf
4) CUES pathway and protocols: https://mcusercontent.com/d3ff449b4dbfe018aba6efccf/files/913de4fd-b823-4a82-af1a-93555bde3805/CUES_Pathway_and_protocols.pdf
5) PES' CUES summary: https://mcusercontent.com/d3ff449b4dbfe018aba6efccf/files/573f7485-cc6c-4d41-9604-d532502e0ffa/_S7_CUES_Service_Summary_One_Pager.01.pdf
6) Wasim's simplified CUES summary: https://mcusercontent.com/d3ff449b4dbfe018aba6efccf/files/29e0c516-212a-4d80-9386-18d8c8dbfa3e/CUES_intro.pdf